Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
Reviews of The Star Reporter (1932)
- Missing, Believed Lost
- Fascinating trivia (and any goofs) connected with the film
- All location & studio details known
- Contemporary Review - Kine Weekly, 10 December 1931
- Contemporary Review - Picturegoer Weekly 7 May 1932
- Directors of the Thirties - John Grierson on the young Michael Powell
Pictures from the PaPAS Gallery
Other P&P reviews