Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
Reviews of Esmond Knight
- Romance in Filmland - Esmond, Frances & Rosalind
- Defeatism Defeated - Esmond Knight Will Tread The Boards Again
- Esmond Knight Plays Nazi Screen Villain [Silver Fleet]
- Link to -> Interview with a blind actor - Christopher Long
- Link to -> An appreciation of his life and work
See also articles about:
See also Obituaries section
- 77 Park Lane (1931)
- Some Day (1935)
- What Men Live by (1939)
- Contraband (1940)
- The Silver Fleet (1943)
- A Canterbury Tale (1944)
- Black Narcissus (1947)
- The End of the River (1947)
- The Red Shoes (1948)
- Gone to Earth (1950)
- The Boy Who Turned Yellow (1972)
Other P&P reviews