Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
- P&P mini-season at the NFT; March 2000
- Neal's trips around London; December 2000
- Director's Guild of Great Britain Honours Michael Powell; 1 April 2001
- BN at Prince Charles with Jack Cardiff; 3 April 2001
- Visiting Ovington Gardens (Blimp's house); 29 April 2001
- Violette Szabo mural at Stockwell; 26 June 2001
- Conversations with Jack Cardiff
Book launch at the Curzon, Mayfair; 21 September 2003
- Black Narcissus at The Arts Club; 26 November 2003
- Michael Powell Centenary Exhibition Dulwich College; July 2005
- Michael Powell (& Emeric Pressburger) at the NFT, London; August 2005
- AMOLAD on stage at the Olivier Theatre; 12 May 2007
- Brian Easdale at the Proms London; 14 July 2007
- Natacha & Steve's trip around London 23 October 2010
- Peeping Tom at the Curzon, with Marty & Thelma. 13 November 2010
- The Red Shoes & AMOLAD in Croydon 8 April 2011
- London with Natacha 30 October 2012
- The Red Shoes (CTBF) 14 February 2014
- Blue Plaque for Powell & Pressburger 17 February 2014
Other P&P trips