Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
Reviews of Alfred Junge
- Alfred Junge: His work with Powell & Pressburger
- Link to -> Archive of Alfred Junge's drawings at the Harry Ransom Center of the University of Texas
See also articles about:
- The Fire Raisers (1934)
- Night of the Party (1935)
- Red Ensign (1934)
- Contraband (1940)
- The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp (1943)
- The Silver Fleet (1943)
- The Volunteer (1943)
- A Canterbury Tale (1944)
- I Know Where I'm Going! (1945)
- A Matter of Life and Death (1946)
- Black Narcissus (1947)
Other P&P reviews